Thursday, August 7, 2014

Don Perata
Don Perata (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
To many this may sound very strange but the reality is I get attacked, beaten and mugged, my friends have been murdered, my clients threatened and relatives of my attorneys murdered.

It's best you stay away from me as it's simply risky.  As my blog evolves the general public at large, local cities, risk insurers, The California State Bar, The Contra Costa Board of Supervisors and political figures such State Senator Mark DeSalunier who instead of assisting his constituents on his back on me and others.  The Senators staff called the State Police who it turn I told persons were getting harmed which I know call the Contra Costa Hurt List

Sadly his long time political ally Don Perata's Daughter in-law drowned but she's one of many victims of which one was my attorneys brother in-law, the other incident nearly killed my sons just a few months before Alicia Driscoll killed her daughter but few noticed that Judith Williams killed Adam William's on Mt. Diablo at Lookout Point which is above where Loretta Hale committed suicide on Nob 11th, 2011 but from scenic drive you could see where Roma Bhatia was found dead on 680 which is adjacent to the hotel where Patricia Noel committed suicide.

Adam, Jeniva, Tim Hogan, Matt Miller, Gavin Powell, the two bodies in front of Las Lomas High School or the suicides from Kaiser Hospital or the poor homeless men who died near the new Condominium Development known as "The Villages" or the homeless men whose health destroyed after they were run over and crushed.

As this blog evolves you'll learn about the dead witnesses I've discovered connected to the 2004 Kinder Morgan Fire and you'll get to read the letters sent to EBMUD about this discovery.

Then you'll get to read my theory connecting the Contra Costa Narcotics Enforcement Taskforce Scandal e.g. Norman Wieslch, Chris Butler, Louis Lomardi, and my former Neighbor Stephen Tanabe.

Then from there I'm going to share how I've eaten from dumpsters while being terrorized by persons, police officers, and others connected to Benny Chetcuti Jr. who defrauded over 30 million from local investors.  I'm going to theorize a scenario that Chetcuti's fraud game was covered up by Walnut Creek Police who've covered up the fact that everyone knew key witness Ellen Sabudaquaria statements are clearly missing from a deadly fire that killed five.




Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Text Widget